Monthly Luncheons are held at Club Meade (6600 Mapes Rd. 20755) from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm on the 3rd Thursday of the month. This year we are hosting a few evening dinner events as well. These are fun and social gatherings for our members to reconnect, network, and support other spouses, while enjoying a delicious meal, exciting raffles, and vendor exhibits from which to shop. The luncheon cost is $18 (cash or check) paid at the door. The evening events cost $20. The OSC will also be supporting a community service project each month.
Please join us this month at our “Making Holidays Bright” Luncheon on Thursday, December 19th. We will be gettin’ our crafty on by making our own ornaments to take home! A traditional turkey dinner will be served to help get us in the mood for the Holidays. We will be supporting Toys for Tots this month, so please bring in one unwrapped toy to donate.
Please RSVP here by Monday, December 9th, 9PM for our December Luncheon.
Please note our Luncheon Reservation Policy:
1. The reservation deadline is 10 days prior to the luncheon. Please RSVP to the Eventbrite link provided above or email email@example.com. If you miss the deadline, you can email Reservations and ask to be put on the wait list. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins.
2. You must cancel via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for the price of the luncheon. Please remit your payment ASAP, as you will not be able to attend another luncheon until you settle your account.
3. When you email the Reservations Chair to cancel, she will let you know if there is someone on the waiting list that can take your spot, and that you are no longer held responsible for the luncheon cost.
4. Vegan/vegetarian options are offered this year. However, if you have other food restrictions/allergies, they will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please contact 1st VP to discuss those issues.
5. Regarding children at the luncheon, lap babies (under 12 months and not mobile) are always welcome.
If you have a question regarding the luncheons, please email email@example.com.
Mark your calendar for the following luncheon dates. Events start at 10:30 AM unless otherwise noted.
December 19: “Making Holidays Bright”
January 16: “Take My Clutter”
February 20 at 6:30 PM: “Blingo”
March 20: “Bloom Where You’re Planted”
April 10 at 6:30 PM (2nd Thursday): “Membership Appreciation”
May 15: “Make New Friends, But Keep the Old”