2015/2016 Luncheon Schedule
- 17 Sep: Tailgate BBQ (Evening)
- 22 Oct: Spooktacular
- 19 Nov: Brag Night -Make-it, Bake-it, Fake-it (Evening)
- 17 Dec: Shop ‘til You Drop
- 21 Jan: Out to Lunch
- 18 Feb: Bunco
- 17 Mar: How Does Your Garden Grow?
- 21 Apr: Volunteer Appreciation
- 19 May: Looking Forward (Evening)
Monthly Luncheons are held from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm on the 3rd Thursday of the month, unless it is an evening event, as specified above. These are fun and social gatherings for our members to reconnect, network, and support other spouses, while enjoying a delicious meal, exciting raffles, and vendor exhibits from which to shop. Luncheon and Dinner costs are to-be-determined and will be updated shortly.
Luncheon Reservation Policy:
- The reservation deadline is 10 days prior to the luncheon. RSVP to the Eventbrite link provided above or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you miss the deadline, you can email Reservations and ask to be put on the wait list. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins.
- You must cancel via email to email@example.com. You are responsible for the price of the luncheon. Remit your payment ASAP, as you will not be able to attend another luncheon until you settle your account. Mail payment to: Ft. Meade OSC, Attn: Reservations, P.O. Box 280, Ft. Meade, MD 20755
- When you email the Reservations Chair to cancel, she will let you know if there is someone on the waiting list that can take your spot, and that you are no longer held responsible for the luncheon cost. If you cancel after the deadline, you are held financially responsible even if your spot was filled.
- Vegan/vegetarian options will be available this year. If you have other food restrictions/allergies, we will do our best to accommodate you, however they will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Contact 1st VP to discuss those issues.
- Regarding children at the luncheon, lap babies (under 12 months and not mobile) are always welcome.
If you have a question about the luncheons, email firstname.lastname@example.org.